How in the world did my sweet little Taivan get old enough to go to Kindergarten? How did he get to be five years old so fast? I don't know how, but I know it happened and today was his very first day. It was so cute. Last night he could hardly fall asleep, he kept talking about it. And this morning he said he had dreams about it last night. The cutest thing he said though was that he thought the schools should have "mommy and daddy phones" and that he needed to get himself one of those at the toy store. So aside from getting in the car to take him to school and the car not starting (we ended up taking my sister's car), everything was pretty stress-free. I got to go to school with him for one hour and then I went to the "Boo-hoo breakfast" and met some of the other parents and then left him there at school. He was so ready and so excited. I think recess and riding the bus home are his two favorites parts of starting school. He just looked so adorable in his "first day of school clothes". And he's ready to go back tomorrow. I think Noah is enjoying the time alone with mom and it actually wasn't as hard for me as I've been thinking it was going to be. I mean, I'm a mom, I'm still worried and it's hard to leave my little boy there, but we all kept it together and were excited and happy. Here are some fun pictures I took of him today!