So, a couple of weeks ago I was looking for a fun project to do and I thought about things that I'd like to make. One thing that came to mind was capes for the boys. They love being super heroes and they usually use their bath towels when they get out of a bath because the towels have hoods and they fly around the house (yes, naked, of course) and it's all great fun. So, I found a cute idea online and made these capes for the boys. As you can see, they get to choose if they will be Superman or Batman. The sewing is not much to applaud but they love them still the same. Here are my mini superheroes!




3 comments:
very cute! I will have to try to find the same patterns online. matt would love it!
Those are cute. I think they turned out really good.
Hey, long time no chat. Nice blog
Hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment