Okay, I'm always looking for a good deal. I saw this offer on a friends blog and decided to try it out. I bought 228 HUGGIES diapers (1 big box & 2 jumbo packages)and I only spent $34!
This is the place -- http://www.diapers.com/
Register and set up an account with them...then order stuff
If you get at least $49 dollars worth of products, you'll get free shipping.
If you enter this code: SARA5899 on the shopping cart screen, you'll get $10 off your first order.
THEN, print out the "proof of payment" and the form found HERE and you can either send that in for a $14.97 rebate (write CANCEL on the top of the form) OR get a one year subscription to Parenting Magazine.
The other great thing is how fast it gets delivered. I ordered last night and will receive the shipment tomorrow! Great way to stock up on some diapers at a great price!
If you have any questions, let me know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment