That's why it has been a few months since there have been any blog posts on here. Although the boys are crazy and loud, they are so much fun and Jack is growing up so fast! He is so fun right now. He is smiling a lot and starting to laugh and he tries so hard to roll over. Taivan and Noah are such good brothers to him. Our last year certainly has been a dousy, we're excited to start a new one. But before he move forward, here is a look at the past couple of months and what we've been up to!
OCTOBER
We had Jack's blessing the weekend of Halloween. All the grandparents and many Aunts and Uncles were there. It was a great weekend and his blessing was so sweet. I loved loved his little blessing tuxedo.
Jack spent about a month with thrush. This was two days before his blessing. Luckily the thrush medicine and the eye infection went away before we put on his cute tux. But this is how he looked for a couple of days.
NOVEMBER
Jack started smiling! What a cute baby!
This picture was probably taken around 2 months old.
3 brothers in a bath!
Fun with family at the Pumpkin Patch!
Chubs!!
Noah's Super Mario Birthday Party!
The decorations I printed out, cut out, and colored for our Super Mario!
The Super Mario Bros!
Happy 4th Birthday Noah!
I don't know if I've posted on here before about Homeschooling. But I am homeschooling Taivan for First Grade this year. I homeschool through a program called the Idaho Distance Education Academy. It has been great. It was a little hard to get going and get through having a newborn. But we're rolling along great now and both of the boys are learning so much. Here are some pictures of our schoolroom!
DECEMBER
Good Consequences and Bad Consequences! This is our new thing right now. The boys helped me decide what some good consequences and bad consequences would be; things like: Stay up for 20 minutes, Get a snack, Something yummy, Hugs from mom, Play games, etc. Bad consequences included: Time out, extra chore, Go to bed early, No snack, etc. Good choices = Good consequences and, obviously, bad choices = bad consequences. Here are the boys modeling our consequences with happy and sad faces.
Christmas letters to Santa Claus!!
Dressing up in Bethlehem-style attire to attend the Ward Christmas Party. It was amazing! We had a really nice time going back to Bethlehem for the Savior's birth. (Dylan and Taivan were Wise Men, Noah was a sheperd, I was Mary, Jack was Baby Jesus).
Christmas 2009 at the Ortons house!
Cousins!!
The first EVER Orton Family Pictures. December 2009














Wow!! Kudos to you if you made it all the way through that post! Whew! Now we're all caught up. Finally. Well, Happy late Holiday from our family. Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
Wow. You have been busy. Are you planning to keep homeschooling or are you just trying it out this year?! I LOVE your school room! Your boys are adorable, and I'm glad that Dylan shaved for the family pics. :) Sara, you look great by the way!
Okay, that was me, audra that just commented. I didn't realize that Chris was signed in...
Wow. Busy. Your family portraits are BEAUTIFUL. We sure miss you guys.
whoa supa post. I loved it! the smiley/frownie pics were hilarious! I also love the pic of just you and dylan. You look sso so pretty!
Amie
Post a Comment