
Happy Birthday to Noah (about a month ago)! I'm not great at blogging consistently, but better late than never, eh? Noah had a Wonder Pets birthday. If you don't know, wonder pets is a TV show about three little animals: a turtle (named Tuck), a duck (Ming-Ming), and a hamster (Linny). They go on adventures to save little baby animals in distress. Their motto is: teamwork! It's a cute show. So, in honor of the wonder pets, I found this really cute cupcake decorating idea. Looked simple..enough. Well, these are the three, yes three, cupcakes I got decorated for Noah's birthday.
Other than the Wonder Pets, we had a fun time together. Noah got 20 free tokens to Chuck E. Cheese and it was half off Happy Meals at McDonalds. So we ate at McDonalds and then spent our tokens at Chuck E. Cheese. Yep, we're that cheap.
My sweet little Noah turned 3! I can't believe he's so old. So, here are three things I love about Noah:
1. He smiles so much and when he smiles it's absolutely contagious. It makes me smile.
2. He's so darn kissable. I love kissing this kid. His chubs (cheeks) and his little round belly.
3. He's so smart. He picks up on things so fast. He can talk so well and he knows so much. (I just wish he'd pick up the potty training thing a little faster).
Happy Birthday Noah the Boa!
1 comments:
I just found your blog of of the Weymouths. Fun to see another family that is blogging from the ward. It looks like Noah had a good birthday and that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment