Included in the top ten list of most adorable parenting moments is: When Noah didn't get to give his daddy a hug and kiss before he left for work. This is what the morning for at least 15 minutes looked like.
The only thing I could do to console him was to promise him that he could make a movie that we'd send to daddy. So, here's to you dad.
4 comments:
That has got to be the saddest thing I've ever seen. I love the picture of him covering his face with his hand. He looks so distressed. Can't wait to see you.
oh my i almost started crying just looking at this post!
Amie
Hey Sara, you have such sweet little boys. Come check out our Blog. I am glad I found you!
Hey, Sara! I found your link on Alita's blog. we have one too if you want to look at it.
www.thecockrellfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment