Today my little boy turned 5 years old! I can't believe it. He has always been such a big sweetheart. He definitely has his mischevious little boy moments and he definitely takes after his mom with his love of teasing everyone. His smile and laughter are so infectious and his hugs are the warmest, sweetest things on earth. I sure love this kid. Here is a little slideshow of some of our memories of Taivan. (You'll have to scroll down and turn off my music).



2 comments:
Hey Sara, that is the cutest slideshow! I love how you made it look old-fashioned. I kept thinking, that picture is only a year old! Good job. I can't believe Taivin is 5 years old. He will have so much fun in kindergarten. Hope to see you this summer. Keep up the good blogging!
OH happy birthday Donatello! (at least that is who I would be if I were a ninja turtle) Wish we could be there to sing you birthday wishes.. Love you guys!
Post a Comment