Boy #1-- The Truth about Dylan


Dylan is the most kind and honest person you'll ever meet. He never speaks poorly of anyone, he is honest in all his dealings, he thinks about things and makes smart decisions, he works hard and never complains, and he always tries to do the right thing. (I didn't get the chance to say all this mushy stuff on Father's Day, so there it is)


But something you might not know about Dylan is that he is totally a kid at heart. He loves to jump on the trampoline, especially with his boys, but it's his exercise too. Secretly (or not so secretly) he loves that his boys are into the stuff he used to like because he can enjoy it with them. Zelda, Nintendo, Star Wars, Legos, Bugs and other creepy crawlies, etc. etc.


I sure am in love with this boy. Am I lucky or what!?

Boy #2-- 7 years old is the best age!

I love 7-year-olds, but especially ones named Taivan. It's so cool to be 7. You are old enough to do so many things. A few....
Mom lets you do your hair any way you want (at least in the bath)!


You can get black eyes that don't go away for 2 weeks!


You can chat about soccer strategies with the coach!


Something else Taivan can do really well is read. He loves to read about dinosaurs. He could tell you more than you ever wanted to know about dinosaurs, trust me. He's really into Zelda right now but Star Wars never takes a back seat for too long. I love talking with Taivan. He's at an age right now where he really wants to talk about stuff...all the time...and it's great. He is so fun. His little mind is just always going (and so is his mouth...I wonder where he gets it from...)

Boy #3-- Imagination

If any children ever had the greatest imaginations ever, it would've been me and my siblings. I'm sure Dylan had quite the imagination in him too as a kid. So picture a child who inherited all the creative and imaginative power from his parents and family and Noah is what you get. Don't believe me? Live with us for a week.

Link (from Zelda) Take a moment to really take it all in. The hat is actually a drawstring bag for cars. I especially like the hole in the sock. And yes, he put this ensemble together all by himself. Too bad you can't see the power rangers pajama shirt he has on underneath. It really completes the look.


It looks like Noah is playing soccer. But trust me, he was in a world of his own. He invented several awesome dance moves while being goalie.


And Noah takes meeting his heroes very seriously.



Love this kid!

Boy #4-- Oh, the many faces and names of our little fuzzy head.


Names called by mom: Jack, Jackers, Jack-a-Roosa, Jack-a-Roosa Baby, My Cuteness, Jacker Rackers, Bubby, Jumpy Jack, Jack-Jack


Names called by Taivan & Noah: Jack-a-baby, Jack-a-Boo, Jack-a-Boosa, Bubby, Jacky


Names called by Dad: Jack, Jack-a-boy, Cracker Jack, Jack-Jack


Other names called on occasion: Jack-o-lantern, Jack-in-the-box, Jack Attack, Jack the Vac (for a reason)



Funny thing is, Jack is one of the easiest names to say.


What a cute little fuzzy-head. He is so so active. He can climb all the way up the stairs, sticks every tiny little crumb he can find in his mouth, will never forget something he sees that he wants, and his smile and giggle light up the whole world. We love our little Jack-a-Roosa Bubby!

and finally...

MOM--

What do you think I'm going to say? I have four boys to take care of...enough said.