Happy Birthday, Dylan! For his birthday, Dylan wanted to take a tour of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. It was built in the late 1800s and in use until 1973. It was really cool (and kinda creepy too). We got to see the cells prisoners were kept in in the early 1900s and later. There was a big museum of all kinds of weapons from different countries and through different wars, and we even got to see the gallows...It was really cool to read the history of the place. Then we went to Sizzler for dinner. Yum!! Steak and shrimp and salad and ice cream....yeah, I have a new cravings now. After Sizzler Dylan got to come home to an awesome cake. Every year I make him the same boring cake. Well, not this year! Since Dylan loves the outdoors and fishing and camping I decided to create a fun cake. I have no cake decorating skills so I was quite happy with how it turned out. Anyway, that was our really fun day. Thanks for being born so we could have such a great day, Dylan. Love ya!