Taivan had his very first field trip! He got to ride the bus to the Boise Zoo with his Kindergarten class. What an adventure!! Noah and I got to meet his class there and walk through with their group. With four little boys running from one thing to the next we didn't really see a lot of the animals and the chaperone and I had a hard time keeping up. I don't know if it's all boys or just these boys but they ran every where. There is no physical capacity to walk. They would run slowly for a few moments before they looked like they'd burst out of their little boys and off they flew to the penguins...the tiger...the giraffes...(until we sat down for snack). It was a great time and it was so fun for me to get to be there with Taivan. Here are a few pics of our adventure. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment