We've had some beautiful sunshine lately. It makes it look so warm and inviting outside. So the boys and I hopped in the car and went to the library and then to park to play. Even bundled up in our coats we were so cold! The boys stayed at the park for about 10 minutes and then asked to go home. We ended up at McDonald's, playing in the playplace there. Soon......soon.. it will be warm.....right? Here are some pics from our sunny but cold day outing.




4 comments:
HI, Yay, I found your blog. It is so fun to go back and read other peoples. Anyways, We can not wait for warm weather too.
I say lets all pack up and move to sunny Hawaii! We can all share a house together, the kids can sleep out on the beach and the men can fish for our food.
Well I got to your blog from nicole's. I love the look of your blog. You will have to show me how you personalize it sometime! When it does get warm, we will have to have play dates at the park. That is always fun. The kiddos play and the moms talk. Nice to be out again!
Sara,
Of course I remember you! Thats great that you found our blog and that I can see your family. How old are your adorable boys? Were are you guys living? We are in Arizona. Moved here last April. Chad is a law enforcemnet officer for the forest service (dream job for him). I stay at home with Justin (turned 2 in November) and a little girl due at the end of May. Fill me in on you guys...so good to hear from you!!!
Post a Comment